Buscar por nombre:
Generic Dulcolax is a stimulant laxative. It acts directly on the bowels, stimulating the bowel muscles to cause a bowel movement. Bisacodyl is used for relieving occasional constipation and irregularity.
Envío del correo aéreo estandarto gratuito para todos los paquetes con precio de salida de $200.00
Dulcolax (Generic), 5mg
Escribe una opinión Comentarios de los clientes
I will order again as soon as I run out of pills. Please let me know if you could send me the same pills every month. I think I have already tried out most of your promotions and I have never felt disappointed. You guys are doing a great job.
He is more confident in bed and we feel like a young couple again. My doctor recommended the usual prescription pills for my condition but he failed to mention how expensive these were. After ordering from several other online pharmacies, I decided to stick with your services.
Thanks to some of your amazing products I have regained my old sexual appetite and I feel like I'm 25 again. Please let me know if you could send me the same pills every month.
I think I have already tried out most of your promotions and I have never felt disappointed. I will order again as soon as I run out of pills.
I really appreciate the extra pills you include in my every order. My girlfriend was really surprised to see how long I was able to last in bed and needles to say we had a great weekend trip away from the big city. Please let me know if you could send me the same pills every month.
I feel very secure when ordering from your online pharmacy. I had no idea generic pills work this well.
I am still trying to find the one that works best for me and thanks to your great offers I can continue to experiment. I have been a regular customer of your online pharmacy for a few months now and I am completely satisfied with the services you provide. I am a satisfied customer and I will continue to order your products as long as you keep the prices low.
Cheap and high quality medication will always be my first choice. The pills actually have the same effects as the brand name ones but at a fraction of the cost. I can't wait for my next order to arrive. Great service! My order arrived just as advertised.
Your marketing strategies are great and I really appreciate your promotional offers. I already am a regular customer of your pharmacy and I will continue to be for a long time if you keep offering great products at affordable prices. I share a flat with four other people and I didn't want them to know that I had ordered Viagra. I check your website every week because I don't want to miss any of your amazing offers.
My doctor recommended the usual prescription pills for my condition but he failed to mention how expensive these were. I appreciate the swift and professional delivery! From all the online pharmacies I have tried, yours is by far the best. I had second thoughts before ordering from your website but a friend of mine told me not to worry about it.
Many thanks. Excellent service! I have recommended your products to all my friends and family and they all seemed to have a great experience when ordering from you.
Our marriage was saved when I began using some of your anti-impotence solutions. I appreciate the wide range of ED treatments that your website offers. Best wishes! Great discounts on the ED treatments! Your pills helped me bring my sex life back on track and feel a whole lot younger.
I have already recommended your site to all of my friends and they agree it is a great business. I will continue to order from your website on a regular basis. My wife and I would like to offer you our sincere thanks. The delivery system is great! I received my order in exactly 10 days.
You guys are doing a great job. The generic ED pills really do work as advertised and have allowed me to save quite a lot of money. Great customer service! Your operators were patient enough to guide me through the entire ordering process and I am very grateful for that. Thank you! I have ordered some of your oral impotence remedies for my husband a few weeks ago and they really helped us improve our sex life.
What is this medicine?
BISACODYL is a stimulant laxative. It acts directly on the bowels, stimulating the bowel muscles to cause a bowel movement. Bisacodyl is used for relieving occasional constipation and irregularity. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
What should I tell my health care provider before I take this medicine?
Tell your health care provider if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have heart failure, abnormal levels of fluids or electrolytes in your body, nausea, vomiting, or undiagnosed stomach pain
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with bisacodyl. However, no specific interactions with bisacodyl are known at this time.
Ask your health care provider if bisacodyl may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
How should I use this medicine?
Use bisacodyl as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take bisacodyl by mouth with or without food.
- Take bisacodyl with a full glass of water (8 oz/240 mL).
- Drinking extra fluids while you are taking bisacodyl is recommended. Check with your doctor for instructions.
- Swallow bisacodyl whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing.
- Do not take bisacodyl within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk.
- If you miss a dose of bisacodyl and are taking it regularly, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use bisacodyl.
What happens if I miss a dose?
Use the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not use extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
What happens if I overdose?
Contact your local poison control center, or emergency room immediately. Symptoms may include diarrhea; stomach cramps.
What should I watch for while using this medicine?
- Do not use for longer than 1 week without checking with your doctor. Using bisacodyl for a long time may result in loss of normal bowel function.
- Do not take additional laxatives or stool softeners with bisacodyl unless directed by your doctor.
- Rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement within 12 hours after use of a laxative may be a sign of a serious condition. Stop use and contact your doctor.
- If you develop nausea, vomiting, or stomach pain, stop using bisacodyl and check with your doctor.
- If you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts for 2 weeks or more, do not continue using bisacodyl. Instead, check with your doctor.
- Use bisacodyl with caution in the ELDERLY; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Bisacodyl should not be used in CHILDREN younger than 6 years old; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using bisacodyl while pregnant. It is not known if bisacodyl is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding take bisacodyl, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
What side effects may I notice from this medicine?
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
Cramps; faintness; stomach discomfort.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue).
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
How should I keep this medicine?:
Store bisacodyl at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store in a tightly closed container away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep bisacodyl out of the reach of children and away from pets.