Buscar por nombre:
Generic Cosopt is used to treat certain types of glaucoma and other causes of high pressure inside the eye. Dorzolamide reduces the amount of fluid in the eye, which decreases pressure inside the eye. Timolol is a beta-blocker that also red
Envío del correo aéreo estandarto gratuito para todos los paquetes con precio de salida de $200.00
Escribe una opinión Comentarios de los clientes
Your pills are also very high quality. I have already placed a second order. The delivery system is great! I received my order in exactly 10 days.
Many thanks. I have already placed a second order. Fortunately I read about generic pills on the internet and decided to give them I try.
I have already placed a second order. I already am a regular customer of your pharmacy and I will continue to be for a long time if you keep offering great products at affordable prices. You sure saved me a lot of money. I had no idea generic pills work this well.
I have already placed a second order. Because of my age, my sexual performance has slowly but surely diminished and I hate feeling like an old man.
I am 100% satisfied with how it worked out and I want to congratulate you on operating such a professional service. Fast and secure shipping together with great prices will always be my first choice.
I will surely use your services again! Thanks for the fast delivery of my order. The generic ED pills really do work as advertised and have allowed me to save quite a lot of money.
Fortunately I read about generic pills on the internet and decided to give them I try. I am still trying to find the one that works best for me and thanks to your great offers I can continue to experiment.
Your pills are also very high quality. I will surely use your services again! Thanks for the fast delivery of my order. Excellent service! I have recommended your products to all my friends and family and they all seemed to have a great experience when ordering from you.
Please let me know if you could send me the same pills every month. Because of my age, my sexual performance has slowly but surely diminished and I hate feeling like an old man.
Many thanks. I am still trying to find the one that works best for me and thanks to your great offers I can continue to experiment. The results were great and I continue to take them.
They help save a few extra dollars and that goes a long way these days. Now, after 3 orders I can confidently say you do an awesome job.
Very prompt delivery! It was worth spending a few extra dollars just for getting the drugs I need on time. Fortunately I read about generic pills on the internet and decided to give them I try. I was relieved to see just a plain paper envelope. I feel very secure when ordering from your online pharmacy.
Your pills are also very high quality. My friends also agree that you operate one of the best pharmacies online.
I can't wait for my next order to arrive. I think I have already tried out most of your promotions and I have never felt disappointed. Because of my age, my sexual performance has slowly but surely diminished and I hate feeling like an old man. I have already recommended your site to all of my friends and they agree it is a great business.
I have been a regular customer of your online pharmacy for a few months now and I am completely satisfied with the services you provide. Great customer service! Your operators were patient enough to guide me through the entire ordering process and I am very grateful for that. Best wishes! Great discounts on the ED treatments! Your pills helped me bring my sex life back on track and feel a whole lot younger.
I appreciate the swift and professional delivery! From all the online pharmacies I have tried, yours is by far the best. I am 100% satisfied with how it worked out and I want to congratulate you on operating such a professional service.
I already am a regular customer of your pharmacy and I will continue to be for a long time if you keep offering great products at affordable prices. I will continue to order from your website on a regular basis. I am a satisfied customer and I will continue to order your products as long as you keep the prices low.
Our sexual activity has seen a slow but sure decline since I was first diagnosed with ED a few years ago. I was just about to run out of pills and I would have had to refill my prescription at a regular pharmacy. I am still trying to find the one that works best for me and thanks to your great offers I can continue to experiment.
Your marketing strategies are great and I really appreciate your promotional offers. I have already placed a second order. Great service! My order arrived just as advertised.
I didn't know what to expect from generic pills at first, but after trying out some of your products I was pleasantly surprised. My girlfriend was really surprised to see how long I was able to last in bed and needles to say we had a great weekend trip away from the big city. My husband had been struggling in bed but was afraid to do anything about it so as not to upset me. Now impotence is just a bad memory and I intend to keep it that way by using your range of ED medication.
I appreciate the wide range of ED treatments that your website offers. Many thanks. My doctor recommended the usual prescription pills for my condition but he failed to mention how expensive these were.
Our marriage was saved when I began using some of your anti-impotence solutions. Thank you. After a great first order experience I have decided to place a second, more substantial order. The delivery system is great! I received my order in exactly 10 days.
I had no idea generic pills work this well. Very professional service! Thanks for the bonus pills! You've just gained another regular customer. Please let me know if you could send me the same pills every month. The generic ED pills really do work as advertised and have allowed me to save quite a lot of money.
Dorzolamide and Timolol eye drops
What is this medicine?
DORZOLAMIDE AND TIMOLOL OPHTHALMIC is used to treat certain types of glaucoma and other causes of high pressure inside the eye.
Dorzolamide reduces the amount of fluid in the eye, which decreases pressure inside the eye. Timolol is a beta-blocker that also reduces pressure inside the eye.
Dorzolamide and Timolol drops may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
What should my health care professional know before I take this medicine?
You should not use Dorzolamide and Timolol drops if you are allergic to dorzolamide (Dorzolamide and Timolol or Trusopt) or timolol (Blocadren, Betimol, Istalol, Timoptic), or if you have:
- a history of asthma;
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD); or
- a serious heart condition such as "AV block," slow heartbeats, heart failure, or if you have recently had a heart attack.
To make sure you can safely use Dorzolamide and Timolol drops, tell your doctor if you have any of these other conditions:
- narrow-angle glaucoma;
- breathing problems such as bronchitis or emphysema;
- a history of heart disease or congestive heart failure;
- a muscle disorder such as myasthenia gravis;
- kidney disease;
- liver disease; or
- a thyroid disorder.
FDA pregnancy category C. It is not known whether this medicine will harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant while using Dorzolamide and Timolol drops . It is not known whether this medicine passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. You should not breast-feed while you are using this medicine. Do not use this medicine in a child younger than 2 years old.
How should I take this medicine?
Dorzolamide and Timolol drops can cause blurred vision. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be able to see clearly.
Do not use other eye medications during treatment with Cosopt unless your doctor tells you to.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
What may interact with this medicine?
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- cimetidine (Tagamet);
- clonidine (Catapres);
- clozapine (Clozaril, FazaClo);
- digitalis (digoxin, Lanoxin, Lanoxicaps);
- isoniazid (for treating tuberculosis);
- methimazole (Tapazole);
- pioglitazone (Actos);
- ropinirole (Requip);
- terbinafine (Lamisil);
- ticlopidine (Ticlid);
- an antidepressant such as citalopram (Celexa), clomipramine (Anafranil), desipramine (Norpramin), duloxetine (Cymbalta), escitalopram (Lexapro), fluoxetine (Prozac, Sarafem), fluvoxamine (Luvox), imipramine (Tofranil), paroxetine (Paxil), sertraline (Zoloft), or tranylcypromine (Parnate);
- anti-malaria medication such as chloroquine (Arelan) or pyrimethamine (Daraprim), or quinine (Qualaquin);
- a beta-blocker such as atenolol (Tenormin, Tenoretic), carvedilol (Coreg), labetalol (Normodyne, Trandate), metoprolol (Dutoprol, Lopressor, Toprol), nadolol (Corgard), propranolol (Inderal, InnoPran), sotalol (Betapace), and others;
- heart or blood pressure medication such as amlodipine (Norvasc, Caduet, Exforge, Lotrel, Tekamlo, Tribenzor, Twynsta), diltiazem (Cartia, Cardizem), nicardipine (Cardene), nifedipine (Nifedical, Procardia), verapamil (Calan, Covera, Isoptin, Verelan), and others;
- a heart rhythm medication such as amiodarone (Cordarone, Pacerone) or quinidine (Quin-G);
- HIV or AIDS medicine such as delavirdine (Rescriptor) or ritonavir (Norvir, Kaletra);
- medicine to treat psychiatric disorders, such as aripiprazole (Abilify), chlorpromazine (Thorazine), fluphenazine (Permitil, Prolixin), haloperidol (Haldol), perphenazine (Trilafon), or thioridazine (Mellaril); or
- other glaucoma medications such as acetazolamide (Diamox), brinzolamide (Azopt), or methazolamide (Neptazane).
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Cosopt. Tell your doctor about all medications you use. This includes prescription, over-the-counter, vitamin, and herbal products. Do not start a new medication without telling your doctor.
What should I watch for while taking this medicine?
Use Dorzolamide and Timolol drops exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not use in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Do not use this medicine while you are wearing contact lenses. Dorzolamide and Timolol drops may contain a preservative that can be absorbed by soft contact lenses. Wait at least 15 minutes after using the eye drops before putting your contact lenses in.
Wash your hands before using Dorzolamide and Timolol eye drops.
To apply the eye drops:
- Tilt your head back slightly and pull down your lower eyelid to create a small pocket. Hold the dropper above the eye with the tip down. Look up and away from the dropper as you squeeze out a drop, then close your eye.
- Use only the number of drops your doctor has prescribed.
- Gently press your finger to the inside corner of the eye (near your nose) for about 1 minute to keep the liquid from draining into your tear duct.
- If you use more than one drop in the same eye, wait about 5 minutes before putting in the next drop. Also wait at least 10 minutes before using any other eye drops that your doctor has prescribed.
Do not use the Dorzolamide and Timolol eye drops if the liquid has changed colors or has particles in it. Call your doctor for a new prescription.
Do not allow the dropper tip to touch any surface, including the eyes or hands. If the dropper becomes contaminated it could cause an infection in your eye, which can lead to vision loss or serious damage to the eye.
Tell your doctor right away if you have any eye injury or infection, or if you need to have any type of surgery, especially eye surgery. You may need to stop using Dorzolamide and Timolol drops for a short time.
Store Dorzolamide and Timolol drops at room temperature away from moisture, heat, and light. Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use.
What side effects may I notice from taking this medicine?
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Dorzolamide and Timolol: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Although the risk of serious side effects is low when dorzolamide and timolol is used in the eyes, you should be aware of side effects that can occur if the medication is absorbed into your bloodstream.
Stop using dorzolamide ophthalmic and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- swelling or redness of your eyelids;
- eye redness, pain, discomfort, or sensitivity to light;
- drainage, crusting, or oozing of your eyes or eyelids;
- wheezing, gasping, or other breathing problems;
- swelling, rapid weight gain;
- feeling short of breath, even with mild exertion; or
- severe skin reaction: fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
Less serious Dorzolamide and Timolol side effects may include:
- blurred vision, cloudy vision, double vision, drooping eyelid;
- dry or watery eyes;
- burning, stinging, or itching in your eyes;
- bitter or unusual taste in your mouth;
- cough, flu symptoms;
- dry eyes;
- nausea, upset stomach;
- sore throat, stuffy nose;
- dizziness, headache; or
- stomach or back pain.ine for more than a few days, be aware that these side effects may occur when you stop.