Buscar por nombre:
Silvitra tablet is combination of Vardenafil and Slidenifal Citrate goes to work for typical sexual problems. Silvitra tablet belongs to a group of medicines which are used to treat difficulties in getting or keeping an erection (erectile d
Envío del correo aéreo estandarto gratuito para todos los paquetes con precio de salida de $200.00
Silvitra® (Generic), 100 + 20mg
Escribe una opinión Comentarios de los clientes
Now impotence is just a bad memory and I intend to keep it that way by using your range of ED medication. Best wishes! Great discounts on the ED treatments! Your pills helped me bring my sex life back on track and feel a whole lot younger. The pills actually have the same effects as the brand name ones but at a fraction of the cost.
Now, after 3 orders I can confidently say you do an awesome job. You guys are doing a great job. Best wishes! Great discounts on the ED treatments! Your pills helped me bring my sex life back on track and feel a whole lot younger.
Thanks to some of your amazing products I have regained my old sexual appetite and I feel like I'm 25 again. Very prompt delivery! It was worth spending a few extra dollars just for getting the drugs I need on time. Because of my age, my sexual performance has slowly but surely diminished and I hate feeling like an old man. I really appreciate the extra pills you include in my every order.
Cheap and high quality medication will always be my first choice. I can't wait for my next order to arrive. I will order again as soon as I run out of pills.
A friend from work told me about your website. Please let me know if you could send me the same pills every month. My husband had been struggling in bed but was afraid to do anything about it so as not to upset me. Your pills are also very high quality.
My girlfriend was really surprised to see how long I was able to last in bed and needles to say we had a great weekend trip away from the big city. I will surely use your services again! Thanks for the fast delivery of my order.
The generic ED pills really do work as advertised and have allowed me to save quite a lot of money. The delivery system is great! I received my order in exactly 10 days. The results were great and I continue to take them. Thank you! I have ordered some of your oral impotence remedies for my husband a few weeks ago and they really helped us improve our sex life.
Many thanks. I am still trying to find the one that works best for me and thanks to your great offers I can continue to experiment.
Please let me know if you could send me the same pills every month. Our marriage was saved when I began using some of your anti-impotence solutions. I share a flat with four other people and I didn't want them to know that I had ordered Viagra.
I had second thoughts before ordering from your website but a friend of mine told me not to worry about it. You guys are doing a great job. They help save a few extra dollars and that goes a long way these days.
I was relieved to see just a plain paper envelope. I already am a regular customer of your pharmacy and I will continue to be for a long time if you keep offering great products at affordable prices.
Because of my age, my sexual performance has slowly but surely diminished and I hate feeling like an old man. I am a satisfied customer and I will continue to order your products as long as you keep the prices low. Thanks to your promotional ED pack I was able to regain some of the vigor that I had when I was in my twenties.
You sure saved me a lot of money. I didn't know what to expect from generic pills at first, but after trying out some of your products I was pleasantly surprised.
Fast and secure shipping together with great prices will always be my first choice. Great customer service! Your operators were patient enough to guide me through the entire ordering process and I am very grateful for that.
Thank you for restoring my youth. The pills actually have the same effects as the brand name ones but at a fraction of the cost. My doctor recommended the usual prescription pills for my condition but he failed to mention how expensive these were.
Very prompt delivery! It was worth spending a few extra dollars just for getting the drugs I need on time. Congratulations and keep up the good work! You guys do a great job in protecting the privacy of your customers. I have already placed a second order. I am 100% satisfied with how it worked out and I want to congratulate you on operating such a professional service.
The delivery system is great! I received my order in exactly 10 days. I have already recommended your site to all of my friends and they agree it is a great business. Fortunately I read about generic pills on the internet and decided to give them I try. Great service! My order arrived just as advertised.
I feel very secure when ordering from your online pharmacy. Very professional service! Thanks for the bonus pills! You've just gained another regular customer. The products we received work great and our sex life has never been better. After ordering from several other online pharmacies, I decided to stick with your services.
Silvitra® (Sildenafil + Vardenafil)
Sildanafil and Vardenafil tablet
What is this medicine?
This medicine is combination of VARDENAFIL and SILDENAFIL CITRATE goes to work for typical sexual problems. It's belongs to a group of medicines which are used to treat difficulties in getting or keeping an erection (erectile dysfunction). It will only work when you are sexually stimulated. It reduces the action of the natural chemical in your body which makes erections go away. vardenafil allows an erection to last long enough for you to satisfactorily complete sexual activity.Each uncoated tablet contains : Vardenafil Monohydrochloride Trihydrate equivalent to Vardenafil 20mg, Sildenafil Citrate equivalent to Sildenafil 100mg.
What should I tell my health care provider before I take this medicine?
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to Vardenafil, Sildenafil or any of the other ingredients of SILVITRA TABLET. Signs of an allergic reaction include a rash, itching, swollen face or lips and shortness of breath.
- If you are taking medicines containing nitrates, such as glycerol trinitrate for angina, or nitric oxide donors, such as amyl nitrite. Taking these medicines with SILVITRA TABLET could seriously affect your blood pressure.
- If you are taking ritonavir or indinavir, medicines for HIV.
- If you are over 75 years of age and are taking ketaconazole or itraconazole, anti-fungal medicines
- If you have a severe heart or liver problem
- If you are having kidney dialysis
- If you have recently had a stroke or heart attack
- If you have or have had low blood pressure
- If your family has a history of degenerative eye diseases (such as retinitis pigmentosa)
- If you have ever had a condition involving loss of vision due to damage to the optic nerve from insufficient blood supply known as non-arteritic ischemic optic neuropathy(NAION)
- If you have heart trouble. It may be risky for you to have sex
- If you suffer from irregular heart beat (cardiac arrythmia) or inherited heart diseases affecting your electrocardiogram
- If you have a physical condition affecting the shape of the penis. This includes conditions called angulation, Peyronieâ€™s.
How should I use this medicine?
The SILVITRA TABLET tablet is administered orally to treat erectile dysfunction and impotency in men. Double Layer (Blue & Orange) uncoated round shaped tablets. One side of the tablet with â€˜+â€™ shape double scored and other side of tablet plain packed in a pocket size blister strip of 10 (ten) tablets comes in Vardenafil 20mg and Slidenifal Citrate 100mg. For best results, take 1 tablet of SILVITRA TABLET at least 8 minutes if not one hour before the planned sexual intercourse. Do not consume more than 1 tablet in a day and always consult your doctor and pharmacist before beginning the course.Always check the patient information leaflet provided by your pharmacist with your supply and also each time you order refill, to ensure that you are fully aware about the efficacy and various contra indications of Vardenafil and Slidenafil Citrate. When in doubt or in need of clarification, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking your dose. Always take SILVITRA TABLET exactly as your doctor has told you. You should check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
How does the SILVITRA TABLET work so effectively?
By blocking a certain enzyme in the body named (phosphodiesterase-PDE5). As a result, sexual arousal results in rock hard, prolonged penile erection for peak sexual performance. The compound Vardenafil and Slidenafil in the tablet directs the flow of adequate blood to flow into the blood vessels in the penis to achieve perfect erection each time the tablet is consumed. It makes each cell of your body a virtual power pack and makes you feel actually strong. It increases your stamina for an enhanced sexual performance that leads to complete satisfaction for you and your partner rather you undergo a complete transformation from a situation when you could not enjoy even once to a stage of multiple orgasms.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
What may interact with this medicine?
Do not take this medicine with any of the following medications:
- Nitrates, medicines for angina, or nitric oxide donors, such as amyl nitrite. Taking these medicines with Vardenafil could seriously affect your blood pressure.
- Medicine for the treatment of arrythmias, such as quinidine, procainamide, amiodarone or sotalol
- Ritonavir or indinavir, medicines for HIV. Talk to a doctor without taking SILVITRA TABLET
- Ketoconazole or itraconazole, anti-fungal medicines
- Erythromycin or clarithromycin, macrolide antibiotics
- Alpha-blockers, a type of medicine used to treat high blood pressure and enlargement of the prostate (as benign prostatic hyperplasia)
This medicine may also interact with the following medications:
- certain drugs for high blood pressure
- certain drugs for the treatment of HIV infection or AIDS
- certain drugs used for fungal or yeast infections, like fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, and voriconazole
- certain drugs used for seizures like carbamazepine, phenytoin, and phenobarbital
- grapefruit juice
- macrolide antibiotics like clarithromycin, erythromycin, troleandomycin
- medicines for prostate problems
- rifabutin, rifampin or rifapentine
This list may not describe all possible interactions. Give your health care provider a list of all the medicines, herbs, non-prescription drugs, or dietary supplements you use. Also tell them if you smoke, drink alcohol, or use illegal drugs. Some items may interact with your medicine.
What should I watch for while using this medicine?
SILVITRA TABLET is for men of 18 years and over. It is not intended for use by women (especially while pregnancy and breast-feeding), children or men under 18. If you notice any changes in your vision while taking this drug, call your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible. Stop using this medicine and call your health care provider right away if you have a loss of sight in one or both eyes. Contact you doctor or health care professional right away if the erection lasts longer than 4 hours or if it becomes painful. This may be a sign of serious problem and must be treated right away to prevent permanent damage. If you experience symptoms of nausea, dizziness, chest pain or arm pain upon initiation of sexual activity after taking this medicine, you should refrain from further activity and call your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible. Do not drink alcohol to excess (examples, 5 glasses of wine or 5 shots of whiskey) when taking this medicine. When taken in excess, alcohol can increase your chances of getting a headache or getting dizzy, increasing your heart rate or lowering your blood pressure. Using this medicine does not protect you or your partner against HIV infection (the virus that causes AIDS) or other sexually transmitted diseases.
What side effects may I notice from this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- changes in hearing
- chest pain
- fast, irregular heartbeat
- changes in vision, blurred vision, trouble telling blue from green color
- men: prolonged or painful erection (lasting more than 4 hours)
- driving and using machines difficulties
- might make some people feel dizzy or affect their vision.
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- Immediately notify your doctor or any medical practitioner if suffering from dizziness, vertigo, flushing, hyperacidity & heartburn, stomach upsets, diarrhea, nasal stuffiness, drop in blood pressure and vision problems such as blurriness, light sensitivity, blue/green color vision discrimination loss etc.. These side effects are by no means comprehensive or cover other complications which may occur. Report any unusual condition to your doctor after taking this drug for an expert opinion.
- If your doctor has given his green signal for you to be put on this drug, he must have carefully weighed the benefits gained against the risk of side effects involved. So please do not indulge in self medication and consult your doctor. However most people hardly experience any side effects of this drug.
- Sexual intercourse puts a lot of strain on the heart. Those with heart condition while having sex, should immediately stop and report to the doctor, if nausea, dizziness, fainting and angina pain is observed.
- In a rare occurrence, if the patient after using the drug experiences painful and prolonged erection lasting 4 hours or more, he should immediately consult the doctor. Carelessness in this regard may result in permanent damage to the organ.
This list may not describe all possible side effects.
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach and sight of children. Do not use SILVITRA TABLET after the expiry date which is stated on the carton. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month. Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medicines no longer required. These measures will help to protect the environment.